Thursday, June 19, 2008

bleh

I wish I could come up with something to write about. We have certainly been busy enough and the girls have provided a wealth of material, but I haven't felt the urge to log into blogger and write a post. At the beginning of this month I signed up for another NaBloPoMo, but I couldn't finish it.

Perhaps it's Sarah and Murdoch's departure or just my life in Macon, but I've felt that odd mixture of loneliness and antipathy that invade my world from time to time. And I don't really want to write about that either. Thankfully the weekend is around the corner, and I know that Craig will drag me outside for another yard project. Sunshine and sweat are always my best remedy.

1 comments:

Sydney said...

Seems like you're in a bit of a funk. If I didn't have the bathroom project, I don't know what I'd be blogging about, so don't feel like you're alone.

I'm really missing my family right now... I just wish I could pack up and go to my mom's and hang out for a couple of days. It was such a mess last night that she called while I was trying to get Alex to bed, and I told her I would call her back and FORGOT TO CALL HER BACK! AUGH! So I'll make up for it tonight with a marathon, 2 hour call I'm sure. Also realized I forgot to call my Dad on Father's day, though I saw him the day before. - sigh -