Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday night is pizza night

At the start of the school year, back in August, Craig set a challenge for himself: learn how to make really good pizza. In less than a month he had perfected his crust, and I found a stellar sauce recipe. Craig knew he had not only met his challenge but mastered pizza when Grace ate seven pieces at one sitting. I bow down to his mad skills.

IMG_3679

Here's to Fridays, pizza, husbands who kick ass in the kitchen, and family ritual. Hope you all have a great weekend

6 comments:

Cottage Dweller - Barbara said...

This is so sweet. Enjoy.

kathy.stadler said...

Way to go, Craig!
God bless all. Love, Aunt Kathy

AA said...

I think you should get some video of this!!

Sydney said...

Friday night is pizza and movie night in our house too. It's the only night every week when I can say confidently that I know what's for dinner. I don't make my pizza from scratch, but I used to!

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

did craig work at noble roman's in high school? i know mike wanted to work at noble roman's throwing pizza in the air when he grew up - it was his childhood dream :)

by the way - thank you so much for the happy birthday song from all 4 of you last friday... i had a great birthday and have not had a chance to stop and catch up since... i know this is a crazy time for craig so you guys are probably crazy busy too - this coming week we have all 7 therapies scheduled for monday, tues & wed - but we are excited to get them all in before thanksgiving and the weekend :) thank you too for the gift card i used it the day after my birthday VERY EASILY!!!
have a great HOLIDAY WEEK!!!

mcm said...

Ok -- the tossing in the air is definitely impressive. Do you use a pizza stone in the oven for baking?