Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Georgia on my mind

We're home, welcomed yesterday as we passed the state line with "We're glad Georgia's on your mind." Yes, it has been. It feels like ages since we've been home (if ages equals five weeks, that is). There is still a wee bit more unpacking to do and then we turn our attention to school (which starts next Tuesday, yikes). I have much to share (PICTURES!) and stories to relate, but this will have to wait because 1) did you hear me? SCHOOL IS STARTING; 2) I have a new freelance job and it starts on TUESDAY; and 3) It's been FIVE WEEKS and I have to reacquaint myself with my house (still love my house, not loving the yard--it looks homeless).

I'll be back soon, promise.


PS. We had a wonderful time--who doesn't love the upper midwest in summer?

2 comments:

The Jordan Family said...

Welcome home! We missed you!

kathy.stadler said...

Welcome Home! Early Happy Birthday to Grace for Aug 7!
God bless all. Love, Aunt Kathy