Monday, December 19, 2011

For the record, kids, that guy is not Santa

The other night we attended the Christmas Tree lighting in Mercer Village, complete with a professional singer who filled the air with beautiful carols, professional artists selling their wares, and Santa. Now I've seen a few Santas in my day, and let me tell you, this guy takes the cake as possibly the least inspired Santa ever. I have to wonder if the guy was roped into this by his friends, "Come on down, we'll pay you 20 bucks if you dress up as Santa." In the photo with him and Grace, they look equally uncomfortable. Her eyes read, "Do I really have to sit on this guy's lap?"

Nevertheless, we will be purchasing the picture below (and yes, this is a screen shot, naughty me, there will be coal in my stocking for sure).

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

That Santa sits on a throne of LIES!!