Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Day After

IMG_6087

Trick or Treat! Halloween was a great success. Rather than brave the crowds in Macon's premier trick or treat neighborhood, we walked the Intown Macon route. This meant a lot of walking and not quite as much candy, but really, how much candy does one need! We still came home with two full baskets.

So, costumes. You had already previewed little Laura Ingalls. I had a few more modifications (buttons and elastic) before she was ready to go. Then it was all about Princess Leia. Craig made the ceremony belt (which, with the hair, really makes the costume), and I finished the hem on the gown. We dressed the girls, and I did their hair. I tell you, a four dollar beard from Party City totally rocked Leia's hair! We met up with Grace's buddy, Noah, and stormed the neighborhood.

I love Halloween. I wish I lived in a neighborhood with trick-or-treating (we had zero last night), but you can't have everything. I hope you all had a awesome night. I'm already looking forward to Halloween 2012!

Pictures from last night:



A little more prairie girl:

1 comments:

kathy.stadler said...

Congratulations ! The girls really looked the part! Wow they simply could pass for Leia and Laura on the Prairie! Great costumes!
God bless all. Love, Aunt Kathy