Wednesday, February 8, 2012

First, imagine this is Friday

Because I meant to post on Friday, but instead I sat back and watched my husband and kids. Friday night is still pizza night around here, and like all rituals it's become a calm, soothing blanket to any stress from the week. Pizza night makes us happy.

IMG_6356

Watching dad is pure entertainment.

IMG_6350

And since it's February, we shape our pizza into a heart.

IMG_6352
IMG_6354

With fresh kale from the garden and good mozzarella, Dr. Byron makes a wicked good pie.

IMG_6357

And that my friends makes for a very happy wife.

3 comments:

mcm said...

Impressive! Kale from the garden? Do tell...

Ellen said...

One of the benefits of living here is a winter garden. We have kale, broccoli, lettuce, radishes, and turnips. It's actually really fabulous, and I would miss winter gardening if we left.

kathy.stadler said...

Wow ! Impressive ! Craig reminds me of Grandpa Paul. Because my Dad would always cook on Sat night..he would broil steaks and make baked potato and salad and tell my Mom..that she had the night off. Pizza looks and sounds delicious!
How hard is it to grow kale and broccoli? So nice. God bless all. Love,Aunt Kathy